1. The surface is slightly oxidized and can be carefully wiped with flour and toothpaste.
2. The place where the aluminum box is placed should be ventilated. The oxide on the surface of the aluminum box will gradually fall off with the increase of the number of uses, and it needs regular maintenance.
3. After using the aluminum box, wipe it with a dry cloth and store it in a dry place.
4. When oiling on the shiny surface, do not apply directly, apply oil to the cloth, and then wipe the surface evenly.
5. Aluminum metal is highly oxidizing, and it is easy to absorb impurities. Attention should be paid to anti-fouling. If you find any holes or holes, you can ask professional personnel to repair.
6. As long as the matte surface is wiped with a dry cloth. If it is an aluminum case that has not been used for a long time, you can also take the aluminum case to sterilize it when you bask occasionally.
Characteristics of aluminum box
Thesurfaceoftheboxbodyismadeofmetalaluminumsheetor. . .
Craftsmanship of aluminum box
Eachtypeofluggagehastwokindsofmaterials:aluminumal. . .
What kind of products are packed in aluminum boxes
Somemedicines,industrialproductsandotherproductswi. . .
Use of flight case
Traditionalsimplewoodenboxpackagingandtransportati. . .